Wednesday 22 April 2015

Tie Dye Inspired Nails

Well everyone has got to start somewhere...hello!

Today I have for you just a simple dry brush manicure inspired by a cute tie dye T-Shirt I bought from the adorable Brat and Suzie. So here is my inspiration:

brat-and-suzie-t-shirts-brat-and-suzie-tie-dye-t-shirt-multi
And here is my finished look:
Nail art dry brush manicure magic OPI Essie
I was also going to add some blue in but I didn't want it to look too messy (and I also ran out of time!). I created this look using the dry brush technique using:

White: Essie - Blanc
Pink: OPI - Suzi Shops and Island Hops
Green: OPI - That's Hula-rious
Yellow: China Glaze - Lemon Fizz
Top coat: Essie - Good to Go

So...what do you think?!


Rhi. xx

Top image from www.surfdome.com where I bought the top

No comments:

Post a Comment