Friday 24 April 2015

Classic French Manicure



So yesterday I had an event to go to and I wanted to have chic yet classy nails. What fits the description better than a French Manicure?! For years I used to try and do this on myself. I’d buy those kits from Boots and those white tip pens and it always looked hideous. Then I discovered nail vinyls and it changed my manicuring life. See….ta da! Perfect French tips:

Vanity Fairest Blanc Good to Go
 

Vanity Fairest Blanc Good to Go



This is a little gathering of all the products I used. Details below photo.

Vanity Fairest Blanc Good to Go Nail vinyl


Polishes are all Essie

White: Blanc
Sheer Pink: Vanity Fairest
Top Coat: Good to Go

The nail vinyls are from www.nailvinyls.com and the tweezers are just for easy application and removal of the vinyls. And, of course, a trusty clean up brush. 

So how do you all do french manicures? Freehand or with assistance like me?

Rhi. xx









1 comment:

  1. Hi! did your nails got yellow after essie? because i bought couple similar colors (madmoiselle and something else) and nails got yellow the next day, it's seen even under polish. so i was thinking if essie is really that bad or i bought really OLD or FAKE. thanks!

    ReplyDelete